Twitter is one of the most used social networking website of 21st century. To use this social networking website all you need is to create a Twitter account.
People who use this website express their feeling through 140 characters maximum length message or posts known as “Tweets”. This website was founded in March 2006 and is available for worldwide users. Twitter recorded 310 million active users in March 2016.
An average of 100 million people posts 340 million tweets per day which is just unbelievably amazing. The main headquarter office of Twitter is present at San Francisco, California, United States.
Requirements for creating a Twitter account
- For creating a Twitter account you probably need a PC plus an internet device.
- You must know Twitter’s website URL www.twitter.com so that you can create a Twitter account.
- You might also want a valid, in use email address of yours while creating a Twitter account. This will be needed for the confirmation account purpose.
How to Create a Twitter Account
- Visit the Twitter official web link www.twitter.com.
- This web link will lead you to twitter home page where you will find login as well as sign up options.
- Two windows will be available at the Twitter home page.
- You will be accessing the second one as you are new to this website and you want to create a Twitter account.
- For this reason you will access the second window.
- In the first tab you will mention your full name.
- In the next space, you are required to enter your valid email address.
- If the email address is not correct note that your account will not be confirmed. And you will not be able to post tweets on your Twitter wall.
- In the next step you will be asked to create a password for your twitter account.
- This will be later used for your account’s login and password must be of more than 8 characters.
- After providing these three option’s answers you must click on the “Sign Up for Twitter” button present inside the same window you were working on.
- Your provided information will be checked in the next step.
- Once you are good to go you can click on the “Sign Up” button for further processing of your Twitter account.
- After clicking this button, your account will be created.
- But you are still to provide some further information like your country and mobile phone number.
- Click on the next button after entering your mobile number.
- Twitter will send you a verification code on your mobile phone and enter that code in the space provided to you on the screen and click the verify button.
- Next choose a user name for your Twitter account, note that your user name can have alphabets, numbers and hyphen in your user name.
- You are done with everything now.
- Just click the last button that says “Let’s Go” and enjoy your time with reading and posting tweets.