Introducing Amazon Payments
All the payments and billing on Amazon.com is handled and processed by Amazon Payments Inc. it is a subsidiary of Amazon.com and was founded in 2007 to provide the service of online bill payments for amazon.com consumer base. The registration to this payment service is free, you can use Amazon store card to shop all over the places those accept that card as a payment method. The service is provided in association with Synchrony Bank, there are many payment options which will be discussed in the following paragraphs.
Amazon.com Payment options
- Setup a Recurring Payment
- Setup a One-time Payment
- Paying by Phone
- Paying by Mail
You must have a registered account of Amazon.com
You have to sign in to synchrony bank online banking account.
Steps For Amazon Credit Card Payment (ONE TIME PAYMENT)
- At the first you have to login to your Synchrony Bank online account
- A new page will open after login, from here take your mouse at Payments on top menu, and select Make a Payment from the drop down menu.
- Now fill the fields asking for statement balance, minimum payment, Current balance in account & Other fields.
- Now input the Routing Number of your bank, and other account information; re-confirm your account information.
- Click on Make The Payment Button.
Steps For Amazon Credit Card Payment (RECURRING PAYMENT)
- At the first you have to login to your Synchrony Bank online account From Here
- A new page will open after login, from here take your mouse at Payments on top menu, and select Enroll In Recurring Payments from the drop down menu.
- Now fill the fields asking for statement balance, minimum payment, Current balance in account & other fields.
- Choose your bank account, read the Terms Of Service related to recurring payments. If you satisfied click on Agree and move forward.
Soon you will get the confirmation for setting up recurring payment, at any time you can cancel this but this should be prior to the scheduled date of automatic payment.
Other Methods For Amazon Card Payments
Amazon Paying By Phone
- You can make Amazon credit card payment via phone, to do this follow the steps written below.
- First of all Call Synchrony Bank at 1-866-634-8379, the whole process of making payment on the phone is free if you choose to pay via automated phone system.
- If you choose to pay via live representative (Customer service officer) then you will be charged $10 by Synchrony bank.
Amazon Payment by Mail
- If you wish to pay the amount via mail, you have to send a Check or Money Order, in the name of ‘Synchrony/Amazon’.
- You should also provide the remittance slip which will state the amount you are going to pay.
- The Amazon Payments mailing address is